Friday 7 May 2010

HAPY FRIDAY - DOING THE SHEA DANCE

It has been an interesting week with the Bank holiday + elections and could not wait for today to do my happy shea dance.
If you follow me on twitter, you might have "heard me" moan for the past 10 days about our shea consignment from Ghana which was stuck at Felixstowe. Well my patience for waiting was rewarded today as I took delivery of our consignment of pure unrefined fair trade shea butter from Gumu. This is for bulk purchases of 25kgs+
I fully appreciated the advantage of having a unit on a working farm as I had to request a forklift within few minutes to off-load the consignment. I never thought I would get excited over a wooden pallet.

To end on a happy day, I had also received a notification via e-mail with the heading "Congratulations Akuawood." I was really curious to see what this was all about and here is the reason why.

I am so chuffed to bits to see our karite soap in EasyLiving

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on karite making Easyliving. You are worth it and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. That will be really great publicity for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Bobbie & Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete