Saturday 19 July 2008

Mama Mia, Pierce - Non si può cantare!!!

It was a relief to send the rascals away this weekend. It has been rather hectic here in Berkshire and I finally managed to organise some quality time for myself. As part of my plans, I dragged my DH to the movies. The last movie we watched at the cinema was The Bourne Ultimatum last year which was rather intense. This time round, I decided to go for something more humorous and starring one of my favourites - Pierce Brosnan.

The movie itself is "great" with a lovely performance from Julie Walters and Meryl Streep (who I refer to as the gorgeous female Michael Caine). I was somehow disappointed when dreamy Pierce started singing. It was a bit like Chas and Dave. Pierce, I know you read this blog so please please stick to the suave actor you are and give up the singing.

If you fancy a bit of humour, big heels, flares and lovely scenes of Greece, then this flick is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment