Thursday 12 June 2008

DON'T COME BARKING AT MY TREE!!

Look what just landed in my mail box: I just wished these scammers will find a better job like clearing the filth off the streets than to sit in front of computers and generate such nonsensical e-mails.

Imagine all the bars of chocolate, bottles of Baileys®, chocolate truffles and blueberries I could purchase with all this money

"Hello Dear My name is Mrs.Jennifer Peters; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you/church. I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago immediately after the death of my husband who has left me everything he worked for and because the doctors told me I will not live longer than some weeks because of my health idecided to WILL/donate the sum of $2 500 000 Two million five hundred thousand dollars to you for the good work of humanity and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.
Here is the Contact information of my Attorney below:
Orbin Law Firm
Abogado De Justicia
Calle Embajadores,106.2,Madrid,Spain
Notario & Tribunal
Sr Pedro Antonio
Phone/Fax:+34-693-220-723
Email:advocatepedro200@aim.com
and tell him that I have WILLED $2 500 000.00 to you and I have also notified him. I know I don’t know you but I have been directed to do this. Thanks and God bless.
NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as i don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. From Mrs.Jennifer Peters."

No comments:

Post a Comment